- Flextronics - That Merger with Solectron Will Cost...
- The Logistics of River Taxis
- Its the Melting Down Economy Stupid
- Diesel Prices Pushing up on $4.50 a gallon - Heade...
- Context Discovery Inc. Announces Strategic Partner...
- Delphi Analysts Didn't Need an Oracle to See Troub...
- Oil is down from $110 to $101 But the Damage to Tr...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2007 (204)
I have been following the development of a software program called Context Organizer from Context Discovery Inc. for over a year now. The software is finally coming to market and will be distributed by M-Urge through normal as well as educational channels.
The software reads web pages on the internet and summarizes the results contextually. The general concept is that many web pages are full of text (some that can be seen and some that cannot by the human eye). The software looks for actual sentences based on the presence of periods and question marks. Then it gathers up actual sentences and compares the keywords of what a webpage says to determine what the entire page might be about.
The thing that I like about the program is that it allows you to take a summary of results and push them out into a MindManager mind map so that you can look at information from a webpage visually mapped out.
So if you're reading a webpage that is about vacationing in the Everglades, the context will come back without throwing in results talking about an advertisement for a hammock chair.
Instead you just get the information that you're looking for about taking a trip to the Everglades.