- Flextronics - That Merger with Solectron Will Cost...
- The Logistics of River Taxis
- Its the Melting Down Economy Stupid
- Diesel Prices Pushing up on $4.50 a gallon - Heade...
- Context Discovery Inc. Announces Strategic Partner...
- Delphi Analysts Didn't Need an Oracle to See Troub...
- Oil is down from $110 to $101 But the Damage to Tr...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2007 (204)
This week the price of crude oil topped $115 per barrel and many analysts feel that its on its way up to at least $120 per barrel.
That is having a severe effect on diesel prices which are well above $4 per gallon and likely headed up to $5 if this trend continues.
The coasts are experiencing the worst prices not counting the lower Atlantic and gulf coast. But with these prices going up and up with no end in sight, lets face it things are not going well. Its no wonder that inflation is creeping into prices left and right. Trying to say anything different is like wasting the best wrinkle cream money can buy on a pug.