Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- World Wide Trucker's Strike Updates - Argentina Bl...
- Free Gas Giveaway
- ABX Air and DHL Reach Severance Agreement
- Teamster's Striking and Picketing Ford Plant in Lo...
- Trucking Sector Picking Up
- Attorneys focused on Illinois Nursing Home Neglect...
- Pilgrim's Pride Cut-Backs
- Precast Concrete Building The Future
- Bridge Issues in U.S. Threatens Drivers Wallets
- World Wide Trucker's Strike - Columbian Coffee Tra...
- China Experiences Terrorist Attack by Truck
- World Wide Trucker's Strike - South Africans take ...
- Infor Distribution Solutions
- HD Radio: Free, crystal-clear, Digital Radio
- Texans Dealing With Congestion
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2007 (204)
Saturday, August 09, 2008
5:44 PM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
Nowadays, various distributors are selling and sourcing in a global marketplace yet are still faced with many challenges in regards to maintaining local availability as well as satisfactory customer service. If competing in a global market isn't pressure enough, distributors still need to improve value and profitability and be able to do so with less.
Infor Distribution Essentials offers a number of great distribution solutions designed to increase productivity, reduce operating costs and improve agility and supply chain performance. In addition to maintaining a client base of over 5,700 pure distributors, Infor Distribution Essentials is supported by domain experts who have a wealth of knowledge regarding the requirements of innovative distributors.
Comprised of the following components, Infor Distribution Essentials is ready and waiting with the professional support your distribution business needs.
- Building Materials Essentials: auto conversion of units of measure, full bid system, buyer's assistant, tracking and multi currency capabilities.
- Electrical Essentials: high volume purchase optimization, inventory management, sourcing, tracking, vendor management and automated delivery solutions for customers.
- Industrial Essentials: contract management, auto order creation, vendor catalog integration, inventory sourcing and end-to-end control of operations.
- Janitorial Essentials: operational and financial applications to help customers budget and optimize orders.
- Fine Paper Essentials: special order management, integrated web storefront, flexible pricing and an integrated accuracy and sales process to better establish client relations.