Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- South East Gas Shortage
- Quality Scrubs And More
- The Dow Plummets Then Rebounds Many Losers Than Ju...
- Rent To Own
- Alternative Options For Distributors
- Blue Nile Diamonds
- Customers Who Aren't Getting Railed
- Economic Upheavals Possible Effects On Trucking Se...
- Centering Clay Made Simple
- American Airlines Revisited
- Laptop Decisions
- FedEx Stocks Fall
- Dallas & Fort Worth Get Ahead as Warehousing Hub D...
- World Markets Going Haywire
- Lawsuit Representation, Know Your Rights
- Skorpion Zinc Mine Not Impacted by Strike in Namib...
- Uganda Working to Avert Strike
- Need A Vacation?
- Stocks Plummet, Regulation Looming?
- High Energy Low Calorie
- ABF To Expand
- Employee Screening Services
- 2Q Kroger Increase
- High Quality Luxury Timepieces
- No Layoffs At American Airlines Yet
- Professional House Plans
- Post Tunnel Fire, Eurotunnel May ReOpen
- Centralizing Logistics
- Freight Shipping Solutions
- Matching UPS, FedEx Picks Up The Pace
- Answering Settlement Questions
- Gustav Oil Fears Decline
- Cola Wars Revisited
- UPS Improves Efficiency In Heavy Freight Lanes
- Custom Home Plan Options
- Another Logistics Merger
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2007 (204)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
10:07 AM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
For nearly ten years, Blue Nile has offered an unparalleled selection of certified diamonds from both the Gemological Institute of America as well as the American Gem Society Laboratories and has been named "Forbes Favorite Online Jeweler" the last eight years straight. In addition to offering a wide selection of the highest quality Diamonds, Blue Nile offers a beautifully detailed website with a wide variety of educational tools and guidance to assist customers in finding that special stone for that special occasion. In fact Blue Nile has been involved in over 150,000 proposals since 1999.
Blue Nile's educational tools will familiarize customers with the four "C's" (cut, clarity, color and carat weight) to guarantee that special someone receives not only a stone of sheer brilliance, but the quality service and piece of mind they deserve. With a history of dedicated customer service, Blue Nile's knowledgeable consultants will be able to resolve any questions or concerns in a professional and timely manner.
In addition to Engagement Rings and fine Diamonds, Blue Nile offers a wide variety of Fine Jewelry featuring radiant gemstones, classy pearls and stylish platinum. Functioning as the largest online retailer of precious stones, Blue Nile has the experience to deliver. In fact, Blue Nile prides themselves on their history of customer satisfaction during not only the selection process, but all aspects of their service.
If you are thinking of "popping the question" or looking for fine jewelry for any occasion, you should give the professionals at Blue Nile a closer look..