Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- South East Gas Shortage
- Quality Scrubs And More
- The Dow Plummets Then Rebounds Many Losers Than Ju...
- Rent To Own
- Alternative Options For Distributors
- Blue Nile Diamonds
- Customers Who Aren't Getting Railed
- Economic Upheavals Possible Effects On Trucking Se...
- Centering Clay Made Simple
- American Airlines Revisited
- Laptop Decisions
- FedEx Stocks Fall
- Dallas & Fort Worth Get Ahead as Warehousing Hub D...
- World Markets Going Haywire
- Lawsuit Representation, Know Your Rights
- Skorpion Zinc Mine Not Impacted by Strike in Namib...
- Uganda Working to Avert Strike
- Need A Vacation?
- Stocks Plummet, Regulation Looming?
- High Energy Low Calorie
- ABF To Expand
- Employee Screening Services
- 2Q Kroger Increase
- High Quality Luxury Timepieces
- No Layoffs At American Airlines Yet
- Professional House Plans
- Post Tunnel Fire, Eurotunnel May ReOpen
- Centralizing Logistics
- Freight Shipping Solutions
- Matching UPS, FedEx Picks Up The Pace
- Answering Settlement Questions
- Gustav Oil Fears Decline
- Cola Wars Revisited
- UPS Improves Efficiency In Heavy Freight Lanes
- Custom Home Plan Options
- Another Logistics Merger
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2007 (204)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
9:32 AM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
Whether you are a small business owner or a human resources manager for a fortune 500 company, it is imperative to know who is working for you. Background checks are essential in today's hiring environment to protect your company from potentially harmful employees and incidents. In addition to negating potential risks and liabilities, accurate employee screening and pre-employment background checks will ensure protection from liability damages and negligent hiring lawsuits.
Employer's Reference Source offers clients a wide array of services and tools including employment background checks, criminal history reports as well as a state of the art employee screening service. ERS realizes that protecting your businesses reputation as well as eliminating potential risk at all levels of employment are essential in today's work environment. In fact, by utilizing a quality screening service a business owner or corporation is employing a skilled professional staff tailored to specific screening standards, therefore shifting any potential liability or negligence exposure.
There are many different organizations who conduct a variety of professional screening services, but if you are searching for a comprehensive employment background check service, Employer's Reference Source is an organization worth examining more closely.