Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- South East Gas Shortage
- Quality Scrubs And More
- The Dow Plummets Then Rebounds Many Losers Than Ju...
- Rent To Own
- Alternative Options For Distributors
- Blue Nile Diamonds
- Customers Who Aren't Getting Railed
- Economic Upheavals Possible Effects On Trucking Se...
- Centering Clay Made Simple
- American Airlines Revisited
- Laptop Decisions
- FedEx Stocks Fall
- Dallas & Fort Worth Get Ahead as Warehousing Hub D...
- World Markets Going Haywire
- Lawsuit Representation, Know Your Rights
- Skorpion Zinc Mine Not Impacted by Strike in Namib...
- Uganda Working to Avert Strike
- Need A Vacation?
- Stocks Plummet, Regulation Looming?
- High Energy Low Calorie
- ABF To Expand
- Employee Screening Services
- 2Q Kroger Increase
- High Quality Luxury Timepieces
- No Layoffs At American Airlines Yet
- Professional House Plans
- Post Tunnel Fire, Eurotunnel May ReOpen
- Centralizing Logistics
- Freight Shipping Solutions
- Matching UPS, FedEx Picks Up The Pace
- Answering Settlement Questions
- Gustav Oil Fears Decline
- Cola Wars Revisited
- UPS Improves Efficiency In Heavy Freight Lanes
- Custom Home Plan Options
- Another Logistics Merger
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2007 (204)
Friday, September 12, 2008
6:20 PM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
We've been discussing a wide variety of shipping options of late, but haven't really delved into the crating and packaging industry. Regardless of whether you're shipping industrial equipment or a priceless piece of art, it is important to utilize industry professionals to ensure the safety and timely delivery of your goods. Industrial Craters & Packers has over 38 years of experience specializing in onsite packaging and custom crating of a wide variety of industrial and personal goods.
By utilizing state of the art technology, Industrial Craters & Packers create unique CAD engineered designs for any of your custom crating needs. In addition to designing your custom crates, IC&P also has professional crews onsite who will build your crate, pack your shipment and send it on its way via land, air and sea due to their excellent business location in the Northwest Portland, OR Industrial Area. If you are thinking, "shipping crates Portland", you need not look any farther than IC&P.
In addition to their extensive professional experience and excellent distribution location, IC&P not only serves by crating Portland, but also maintains an incredible 45,000 square foot facility dedicated toward innovative crating designs and customer service, now that is dedication. When it comes to Portland crating services, Industrial Craters and Packers have got you and your shipment covered.