Subscribe to this Blog


Blog Archive

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Laptop Decisions

Having spent the better part of the last three years working exclusively from my laptop, I have to say that I am truly amazed at the technological innovations in that relatively short period of time. I've spent quite a bit of time working from my MacBook Pro and Vaio before that, but have recently been interested in learning a bit more about Toshiba laptops. In fact, the L300-13R is of particular interest due to its customizability and sleek design.
I've spent the better part of the last few weeks running a comprehensive price comparison of the Toshiba, Acer and Sony models and am impressed with all three. In addition to my price comparison, I've been utilizing the Save Buckets website due to their quantity of quality laptops and detailed spec sheets. 
This decision to integrate a new laptop into my current business venture is one I'm not taking too lightly. I feel as though I've made quite a bit of headway and expect to come to a decision relatively soon. I am just glad that there is such a bevy of quality information available to help guarantee I select the best laptop for my business.

0 comments: