Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- South East Gas Shortage
- Quality Scrubs And More
- The Dow Plummets Then Rebounds Many Losers Than Ju...
- Rent To Own
- Alternative Options For Distributors
- Blue Nile Diamonds
- Customers Who Aren't Getting Railed
- Economic Upheavals Possible Effects On Trucking Se...
- Centering Clay Made Simple
- American Airlines Revisited
- Laptop Decisions
- FedEx Stocks Fall
- Dallas & Fort Worth Get Ahead as Warehousing Hub D...
- World Markets Going Haywire
- Lawsuit Representation, Know Your Rights
- Skorpion Zinc Mine Not Impacted by Strike in Namib...
- Uganda Working to Avert Strike
- Need A Vacation?
- Stocks Plummet, Regulation Looming?
- High Energy Low Calorie
- ABF To Expand
- Employee Screening Services
- 2Q Kroger Increase
- High Quality Luxury Timepieces
- No Layoffs At American Airlines Yet
- Professional House Plans
- Post Tunnel Fire, Eurotunnel May ReOpen
- Centralizing Logistics
- Freight Shipping Solutions
- Matching UPS, FedEx Picks Up The Pace
- Answering Settlement Questions
- Gustav Oil Fears Decline
- Cola Wars Revisited
- UPS Improves Efficiency In Heavy Freight Lanes
- Custom Home Plan Options
- Another Logistics Merger
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2007 (204)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
12:16 AM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
Having spent the better part of the last three years working exclusively from my laptop, I have to say that I am truly amazed at the technological innovations in that relatively short period of time. I've spent quite a bit of time working from my MacBook Pro and Vaio before that, but have recently been interested in learning a bit more about Toshiba laptops. In fact, the L300-13R is of particular interest due to its customizability and sleek design.
I've spent the better part of the last few weeks running a comprehensive price comparison of the Toshiba, Acer and Sony models and am impressed with all three. In addition to my price comparison, I've been utilizing the Save Buckets website due to their quantity of quality laptops and detailed spec sheets.
This decision to integrate a new laptop into my current business venture is one I'm not taking too lightly. I feel as though I've made quite a bit of headway and expect to come to a decision relatively soon. I am just glad that there is such a bevy of quality information available to help guarantee I select the best laptop for my business.