Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- South East Gas Shortage
- Quality Scrubs And More
- The Dow Plummets Then Rebounds Many Losers Than Ju...
- Rent To Own
- Alternative Options For Distributors
- Blue Nile Diamonds
- Customers Who Aren't Getting Railed
- Economic Upheavals Possible Effects On Trucking Se...
- Centering Clay Made Simple
- American Airlines Revisited
- Laptop Decisions
- FedEx Stocks Fall
- Dallas & Fort Worth Get Ahead as Warehousing Hub D...
- World Markets Going Haywire
- Lawsuit Representation, Know Your Rights
- Skorpion Zinc Mine Not Impacted by Strike in Namib...
- Uganda Working to Avert Strike
- Need A Vacation?
- Stocks Plummet, Regulation Looming?
- High Energy Low Calorie
- ABF To Expand
- Employee Screening Services
- 2Q Kroger Increase
- High Quality Luxury Timepieces
- No Layoffs At American Airlines Yet
- Professional House Plans
- Post Tunnel Fire, Eurotunnel May ReOpen
- Centralizing Logistics
- Freight Shipping Solutions
- Matching UPS, FedEx Picks Up The Pace
- Answering Settlement Questions
- Gustav Oil Fears Decline
- Cola Wars Revisited
- UPS Improves Efficiency In Heavy Freight Lanes
- Custom Home Plan Options
- Another Logistics Merger
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2007 (204)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
10:34 AM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
Too often people who find themselves in criminal court are unaware of their rights. It is important to understand that not only are you allowed representation, but that you can find experienced, professional and diligent representation without becoming a case number or potential "cash cow".
M. Kargbo Law Firm LLC in Baltimore and the D.C. metro area specializes in Employment Law, Civil Rights and Criminal Defense. In addition to years of professional experience, Mariatu Kargbo is an active member of numerous Bar Association including the Federal Bar, Prince George's County and Montgomery County in Maryland. Having served as a public defender for a number of years in both Oklahoma and Maryland, Mariatu Kargbo has a deep understanding of state and federal courts as well as criminal representation and at both the misdemeanor and felony level.
In addition to serving the public as a defense attorney, M. Kargbo Law Firm LLC also functions as an Appellate Practice, providing yet another valuable service for their clients. It is imperative to understand your rights, and solicit the services of an experienced professional for all of your legal matters. At M. Kargbo Law Firm LLC you can expect to receive diligence and professionalism at an unparalleled level.