Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- South East Gas Shortage
- Quality Scrubs And More
- The Dow Plummets Then Rebounds Many Losers Than Ju...
- Rent To Own
- Alternative Options For Distributors
- Blue Nile Diamonds
- Customers Who Aren't Getting Railed
- Economic Upheavals Possible Effects On Trucking Se...
- Centering Clay Made Simple
- American Airlines Revisited
- Laptop Decisions
- FedEx Stocks Fall
- Dallas & Fort Worth Get Ahead as Warehousing Hub D...
- World Markets Going Haywire
- Lawsuit Representation, Know Your Rights
- Skorpion Zinc Mine Not Impacted by Strike in Namib...
- Uganda Working to Avert Strike
- Need A Vacation?
- Stocks Plummet, Regulation Looming?
- High Energy Low Calorie
- ABF To Expand
- Employee Screening Services
- 2Q Kroger Increase
- High Quality Luxury Timepieces
- No Layoffs At American Airlines Yet
- Professional House Plans
- Post Tunnel Fire, Eurotunnel May ReOpen
- Centralizing Logistics
- Freight Shipping Solutions
- Matching UPS, FedEx Picks Up The Pace
- Answering Settlement Questions
- Gustav Oil Fears Decline
- Cola Wars Revisited
- UPS Improves Efficiency In Heavy Freight Lanes
- Custom Home Plan Options
- Another Logistics Merger
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2007 (204)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
3:59 PM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
Having a wife that works in the healthcare field, I am quite familiar with the wide variety of nursing uniforms and medical scrubs that healthcare professionals are required to purchase in order to work on site in both hospitals and clinics. I am also familiar with the difficulty of finding a good selection of quality scrubs and have oftentimes heard horror stories of having to use "leftovers" at the hospital that are too large or small. Lets face it, if you work in the healthcare industry, your focus shouldn't have to be on locating scrubs.
Fortunately, there is hope for those in the industry and those who may be entering in the near future. Scrubs and Beyond, a leader in the medical clothing industry has not only a wide variety of quality scrubs, but provides a number of other great products for students and professionals alike. Whether you are looking for dickies scrubs, nursing shoes or stethoscopes, Scrubs and Beyond has all your bases covered. In fact, they also offer a wide variety of peaches scrubs as well as barco metro scrubs.
In addition to offering healthcare professionals a wide variety of quality clothing and tools, Scrubs and Beyond is a proud supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If you are in the market for quality affordable scrubs, give Scrubs and Beyond a look and help them support Breast Cancer Awareness.