Subscribe to this Blog


Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Notes from a Mobile Professional (3): Tools of Trade

I am working on a new concept of pushing a series of articles out across several blogs in the Softduit Network.  This is part 3 in a series that continues to grow.

As a mobile professional, I am a big fan of storing data with different data storage mediums.   My favorite storage mediums are: data tape; DVD, and SD card.   My preferred data storage and backup software tool is Norton's Ghost.

In terms of SD Card, my preference is the 8 GB size.   At the same time, I have SD cards of numerous memory sizes.
For most of my devices (digital camera,) I do prefer the use of SD card to storage small file sizes, image files, video clips and audio files.

As of this time, SD-card is the most popular memory card format used in compact digital camera. Those who purchase SD-card must realize that there are different types of SD-cards.

Mobile Professional Tools Series

Part 1 | Part 2

0 comments: