- ► 2008 (159)
- Have You Seen this Bag of Bananas Pricing Solution...
- Sick Birds Sold by National Distributor Appear in ...
- Truckers and Gadgets
- Wanted 50 million Square feet of Warehouse with De...
- Distribution Benefits of Going Green
- Nintendo Guarantees Availability of Wii at Gamesto...
- CES 2008 Jan 7 - 10 in Las Vegas
- Wall Street Pushing For Changes at Palm after Logi...
- Mail Boxes to Go Empty at CompUSA
- Twenty Percent of November Recalls Due to Lead Pai...
- ▼ December (10)
It's almost that time, about three and a half weeks until CES 2008 starts in Las Vegas. I just returned from Vegas for a different convention last month, and I have to admit that looking forward to this CES feels a bit like a chore.
However, this is supposed to be a very good CES event. There is no competing MacWorld running with a conflicting schedule, there are supposed to be a number of innovative devices out this year, and since last year was a bit of a dud, that should weigh in favor of the event as well.
Vegas is a great town for a convention but it can be tiring as well. This year at CES I'm going to finally try and do what I haven't been able to do in the past, get lots of sleep, exercise regularly (not counting the walking) and eat normally. For my fellow convention junkies, I'll see you there and we can all face addiction treatment together after the show.