- ► 2008 (159)
- Have You Seen this Bag of Bananas Pricing Solution...
- Sick Birds Sold by National Distributor Appear in ...
- Truckers and Gadgets
- Wanted 50 million Square feet of Warehouse with De...
- Distribution Benefits of Going Green
- Nintendo Guarantees Availability of Wii at Gamesto...
- CES 2008 Jan 7 - 10 in Las Vegas
- Wall Street Pushing For Changes at Palm after Logi...
- Mail Boxes to Go Empty at CompUSA
- Twenty Percent of November Recalls Due to Lead Pai...
- ▼ December (10)
In what is becoming a famous example of arriving late to their own party year after year, Nintendo came out this week and promised that they would answer the supply shortage of Wii units by providing a guarantee that the units would be available at Gamestop stores across the US .. . after the holidays.
That is bad news for retailers like Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Circuit City that would rather sell Wii units this month while their customers still have a Christmas budget.
Well Santa can't really waste time crying over spilt cookie milk, I guess the kids will just have to be happy with bulk cables in their stockings, which they can return and buy a Wii at Gamestop after Christmas.