- ► 2008 (159)
- Furniture Distribution Going Global
- Universal MFG Sells Parts Distribution Business to...
- Radar Detectors to Promote Slower Driving
- Moving from Distribution to Farming? Agri-tainment...
- Local Travel Sites for Business Trips
- Rolling Up the Numbers with Consolidation Software...
- AmeriGas Grows Distribution by Shell Gass (LPG) Pu...
- Distributing Pens at Trade Shows
- Plustek Deal with D&H Distributing
- ▼ May (9)
Universal Manufacturing Company has sold its Auto parts distribution business to AER sales. The company distributed Ford and Motorcraft parts to Ford Dealerships and has sold the business to AER Sales which has a similar business in other areas of the country. Universal MFG operated warehouses in Peoria, IL, Omaha, NE and Des Moines IA prior to the sale employing about 10 people.