- ► 2008 (159)
- Do Not Let Your Kid Eat the Toys R Us Crayons - An...
- The Small Business Impact of Debt Solutions
- Another Mattel Recall: Small Powerful Magnets Are ...
- Wal-Mart Finds More Melamine
- Mattel Recall
- Mobile Phone Recalls
- Recall Communications are not like Sending a Weddi...
- Definition of Product Recall
- Dedicating a bigger Section to Recalls
- Dell restates earning by up to $150M - Aug. 16, 20...
- More Recalls from Sony - on Toshiba Laptops
- Silicon Valley's Wake Up Call - Go Directly to Jai...
- China, Real Estate, Bad Products, the Economy
- ▼ August (13)
Its beginning to be almost as regular as a clock or the setting of the sun, but there is yet another recall of Chinese manufactured product that are poisoned with lead.
This time Toys-R-Us is recalling 27,000 sets of crayons and finger paints. The wooden case that holds the units is painted with lead contaminated paint and some of the water colors also have lead in the paint.
What's Next Baby Food?