- ► 2008 (159)
- Do Not Let Your Kid Eat the Toys R Us Crayons - An...
- The Small Business Impact of Debt Solutions
- Another Mattel Recall: Small Powerful Magnets Are ...
- Wal-Mart Finds More Melamine
- Mattel Recall
- Mobile Phone Recalls
- Recall Communications are not like Sending a Weddi...
- Definition of Product Recall
- Dedicating a bigger Section to Recalls
- Dell restates earning by up to $150M - Aug. 16, 20...
- More Recalls from Sony - on Toshiba Laptops
- Silicon Valley's Wake Up Call - Go Directly to Jai...
- China, Real Estate, Bad Products, the Economy
- ▼ August (13)
Regardless of the good times or bad times, many small businesses usually make poor money management decisions due to inadequate professional experience. After awhile the owners become overwhelmed with debts that they loses their direction in building the business.
Soon, these same owners realized that their debt problems and the prospect of bankruptcy are holding back the potential growth of their business. Especially when the current business cycle strategically favors their business.
One of those debt problems that affect most small businesses is the problem of "near-max out" credit cards with high interest rates. What does one do when the revenue is down and the credit card bills are high? Emotional pressure become prevalent especially when the collectors are calling everyday
To free your business of burdensome debt, without filing bankruptcy, I recommend the consummate Debt Relief solution: credit card consolidation.
What does one get when they get a "Credit Card Consolidation" solution?
(1) Debit payments are consolidated;
(2) Your Monthly payments are lowered;
(3) Interest rates are reduced;
(4) Late fees are waived
(5) Collection calls are eliminated