- ► 2008 (159)
- Importance of Fostering Environment for Employees ...
- UAW Calls Strike on GM - 73k Americans On Strike
- Mattel- We Are Sorry China?
- GPSInsight Delivers Scalable GPS Services - No lon...
- Don't Buy her the Car, Get Her a Diamond Instead
- Food Recalls and Wasted Distribution Energy Around...
- Recall an Easy Bake Hobby
- Some Perspective on the Pet Food Recall
- More Mattel Problems
- ▼ September (9)
Unlike cars, diamonds might be the safe bet for a Christmas present this season. After all, you don't want to get her a present that will remind her of you after she gets in an uphill accident because her breaks went out on her Jeep Grand Cherokee after she missed the recall card in the mail.
There may have never been a safer time to purchase diamond rings as a present than this year. Diamond rings are rarely coated in lead paint, they don't have to many life threatening recalls associated with them at all. Diamond ring scandals at their best deal in zirconiums (zirconii sp?) or poorly fitted settings and at worst might wipe out a family or even a tribe of children in Africa, but they won't threaten your loved one here in the US. If you are looking for a safe present, skip the car and get a safe present.