- ► 2008 (159)
- Cisco's WiFi Unit Gets a Boost From iPhone Settlem...
- Whole Foods Sews Wild Oats
- Choosing a good Cell phone plan with WireFly and T...
- SANYO Energy and Digi-Key announce Distribution Ag...
- Rent to Own 2.0
- Balanced Distributor Agreements Create Poor Financ...
- Cashing Out on Life Insurance before You Cash Out ...
- Coke Settles Lawsuit with Bottlers
- DUI Defense Options
- AMD Appoints Synnex for Asia Distribution
- Villas in Italy
- Circuit City Change Up Larger than Previously Repo...
- Online Commission Rebate Hybrid
- Circuit City Closing Louisville Distribution Cente...
- Mortgage Refinancing Solutions
- Wal-Mart's Losing Class Action Appeal
- Monex Gold Coins and Precious Metals
- Brightstars Pan European Shipping Vision: Ship Any...
- Dell Making Cut Backs to Get Back on Top
- Puerto Vallarta Vacation
- Hyundai Chairman Sentenced to 3 Years for Embezzli...
- Internet Marketing Research Tips and Tricks
- Dell King of PC Distribution is Back
- ▼ February (23)
Michael Dell released a memo to employees after his return to head the company as CEO that he will trim management and cut bonuses in the company. He also indicated that he plans to stay with the company for "the next several years." These cut backs will stem financial losses a bit, but do not show any initiative towards fixing the plethora of problems in the company.
A bad year that hasn't stopped
Dell has seen
- SEC Investigations
- Losses of Chief Executives including the CFO Jim Schneider
- Potential Accounting Improprieties,Shareholder lawsuits against the company and its partner Intel over a rebate program
- Massive Sony battery Recall
- Loss of number one computer sales position to HP