- ► 2008 (159)
- Cisco's WiFi Unit Gets a Boost From iPhone Settlem...
- Whole Foods Sews Wild Oats
- Choosing a good Cell phone plan with WireFly and T...
- SANYO Energy and Digi-Key announce Distribution Ag...
- Rent to Own 2.0
- Balanced Distributor Agreements Create Poor Financ...
- Cashing Out on Life Insurance before You Cash Out ...
- Coke Settles Lawsuit with Bottlers
- DUI Defense Options
- AMD Appoints Synnex for Asia Distribution
- Villas in Italy
- Circuit City Change Up Larger than Previously Repo...
- Online Commission Rebate Hybrid
- Circuit City Closing Louisville Distribution Cente...
- Mortgage Refinancing Solutions
- Wal-Mart's Losing Class Action Appeal
- Monex Gold Coins and Precious Metals
- Brightstars Pan European Shipping Vision: Ship Any...
- Dell Making Cut Backs to Get Back on Top
- Puerto Vallarta Vacation
- Hyundai Chairman Sentenced to 3 Years for Embezzli...
- Internet Marketing Research Tips and Tricks
- Dell King of PC Distribution is Back
- ▼ February (23)
Nothing sounds more relaxing than settling into a villa in southern Italy. Life on the Mediterranean Sea, beautiful Italian weather, food and more. I am a history buff in my spare time and would like nothing better than to be able to study the history of the region first hand, experiencing the architecture possibly even volunteering on archaeology excavations.
Just to get away from the hustle and bustle maybe invest in some Property in Calabria, Italy and settle into a simpler form of life. Of course the grass is always greener on the other side, but if you work at anything hard enough you can make it happen and realize your dreams.