- ► 2008 (159)
- Cisco's WiFi Unit Gets a Boost From iPhone Settlem...
- Whole Foods Sews Wild Oats
- Choosing a good Cell phone plan with WireFly and T...
- SANYO Energy and Digi-Key announce Distribution Ag...
- Rent to Own 2.0
- Balanced Distributor Agreements Create Poor Financ...
- Cashing Out on Life Insurance before You Cash Out ...
- Coke Settles Lawsuit with Bottlers
- DUI Defense Options
- AMD Appoints Synnex for Asia Distribution
- Villas in Italy
- Circuit City Change Up Larger than Previously Repo...
- Online Commission Rebate Hybrid
- Circuit City Closing Louisville Distribution Cente...
- Mortgage Refinancing Solutions
- Wal-Mart's Losing Class Action Appeal
- Monex Gold Coins and Precious Metals
- Brightstars Pan European Shipping Vision: Ship Any...
- Dell Making Cut Backs to Get Back on Top
- Puerto Vallarta Vacation
- Hyundai Chairman Sentenced to 3 Years for Embezzli...
- Internet Marketing Research Tips and Tricks
- Dell King of PC Distribution is Back
- ▼ February (23)
Whole Food Market will buy Wild Oats Markets for $564 million. Wild Oats is a chain of natural and organic food markets in Northern America.
The offer came from Whole Food Market after Wild Oats suffered the loss of its CEO and CFO. It was apparently an opportunistic buy accepted by the interim CEO of Wild Oats. The stock of Wild Oats had been down graded after the shake up of senior leader ship. Whole Food Market will acquire 110 stores in 24 states and plans to put them through an upgrade, the purchase and possibly the upgrade will likely be financed with borrowings. Wild Oats had annual sales of $1.2 billion.