- ► 2008 (159)
- Cisco's WiFi Unit Gets a Boost From iPhone Settlem...
- Whole Foods Sews Wild Oats
- Choosing a good Cell phone plan with WireFly and T...
- SANYO Energy and Digi-Key announce Distribution Ag...
- Rent to Own 2.0
- Balanced Distributor Agreements Create Poor Financ...
- Cashing Out on Life Insurance before You Cash Out ...
- Coke Settles Lawsuit with Bottlers
- DUI Defense Options
- AMD Appoints Synnex for Asia Distribution
- Villas in Italy
- Circuit City Change Up Larger than Previously Repo...
- Online Commission Rebate Hybrid
- Circuit City Closing Louisville Distribution Cente...
- Mortgage Refinancing Solutions
- Wal-Mart's Losing Class Action Appeal
- Monex Gold Coins and Precious Metals
- Brightstars Pan European Shipping Vision: Ship Any...
- Dell Making Cut Backs to Get Back on Top
- Puerto Vallarta Vacation
- Hyundai Chairman Sentenced to 3 Years for Embezzli...
- Internet Marketing Research Tips and Tricks
- Dell King of PC Distribution is Back
- ▼ February (23)
SANYO Energy (USA) Corporation and Digi-Key Corporation announced a new distribution agreement this week.
Digi-Key will be stocking lithium, nickel-cadmium and nickel metal hydride batteries and battery packs made by SANYO. The agreement will allow SANYO to focus on research and development of its battery technologies while Digi-Key expands its battery product offerings.
Digi-Key offers over 875,000 products from over 300 manufacturers. The move is expected to allow SANYO Energy (USA) greater focus in their engineering center, while Digi-Key will work to cover the application and design at the actual product level.