- ► 2008 (159)
- Cisco's WiFi Unit Gets a Boost From iPhone Settlem...
- Whole Foods Sews Wild Oats
- Choosing a good Cell phone plan with WireFly and T...
- SANYO Energy and Digi-Key announce Distribution Ag...
- Rent to Own 2.0
- Balanced Distributor Agreements Create Poor Financ...
- Cashing Out on Life Insurance before You Cash Out ...
- Coke Settles Lawsuit with Bottlers
- DUI Defense Options
- AMD Appoints Synnex for Asia Distribution
- Villas in Italy
- Circuit City Change Up Larger than Previously Repo...
- Online Commission Rebate Hybrid
- Circuit City Closing Louisville Distribution Cente...
- Mortgage Refinancing Solutions
- Wal-Mart's Losing Class Action Appeal
- Monex Gold Coins and Precious Metals
- Brightstars Pan European Shipping Vision: Ship Any...
- Dell Making Cut Backs to Get Back on Top
- Puerto Vallarta Vacation
- Hyundai Chairman Sentenced to 3 Years for Embezzli...
- Internet Marketing Research Tips and Tricks
- Dell King of PC Distribution is Back
- ▼ February (23)
Cisco has been making big news over the last few weeks as they worked to settle a deal with Apple over the trademark of the iPhone. Both parties settled up today and Cisco walked away from the deal in very good shape.
They owned the trademark iPhone going into the talks and walked out with a commitment from Apple to enable interoperability of their systems.
Cisco had launched the iPhone late last year as part of their wifi Wireless Group. Now as they come out of this deal with Apple their WiFi and VOIP products suddenly inherit an entirely new level of attraction as Apple iPod lovers seeking the iPhone will consider bringing in WiFi Wireless products and phone compatible with the devices and service at home.
Cisco covers many other products including VOIP, Networks and data centre solutions.