- ► 2008 (159)
- Cisco's WiFi Unit Gets a Boost From iPhone Settlem...
- Whole Foods Sews Wild Oats
- Choosing a good Cell phone plan with WireFly and T...
- SANYO Energy and Digi-Key announce Distribution Ag...
- Rent to Own 2.0
- Balanced Distributor Agreements Create Poor Financ...
- Cashing Out on Life Insurance before You Cash Out ...
- Coke Settles Lawsuit with Bottlers
- DUI Defense Options
- AMD Appoints Synnex for Asia Distribution
- Villas in Italy
- Circuit City Change Up Larger than Previously Repo...
- Online Commission Rebate Hybrid
- Circuit City Closing Louisville Distribution Cente...
- Mortgage Refinancing Solutions
- Wal-Mart's Losing Class Action Appeal
- Monex Gold Coins and Precious Metals
- Brightstars Pan European Shipping Vision: Ship Any...
- Dell Making Cut Backs to Get Back on Top
- Puerto Vallarta Vacation
- Hyundai Chairman Sentenced to 3 Years for Embezzli...
- Internet Marketing Research Tips and Tricks
- Dell King of PC Distribution is Back
- ▼ February (23)
A company named Ebates is changing the structure of retail sales forces and rebate management companies. They are consolidating essentially the commission process with the rebate process and turning the consumer into the sale person at the same time!
Ebates.com has an online account system that allows consumers to setup an account with their company. The consumers can then make purchases through Ebates system. Ebates receives an affiliate sales commission from small and large retailers like target.
Ebates keeps a portion and gives the other portion to the consumer after the sale has taken place and the affiliate commission funds have been received. The commission is essentially turned into a rebate and a portion provided to the consumer for completing the transaction through Ebates.
Through this model consumers can earn up to 25% Ebate (Rebate Commissions) from their purchases. Ebates system also confirms that the customer completed the transaction and that they utilized Ebates exclusive system for the purchase.