Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- World Wide Trucker's Strike Updates - Argentina Bl...
- Free Gas Giveaway
- ABX Air and DHL Reach Severance Agreement
- Teamster's Striking and Picketing Ford Plant in Lo...
- Trucking Sector Picking Up
- Attorneys focused on Illinois Nursing Home Neglect...
- Pilgrim's Pride Cut-Backs
- Precast Concrete Building The Future
- Bridge Issues in U.S. Threatens Drivers Wallets
- World Wide Trucker's Strike - Columbian Coffee Tra...
- China Experiences Terrorist Attack by Truck
- World Wide Trucker's Strike - South Africans take ...
- Infor Distribution Solutions
- HD Radio: Free, crystal-clear, Digital Radio
- Texans Dealing With Congestion
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2007 (204)
Friday, August 22, 2008
10:39 AM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
With rising fuel costs and the cost of living skyrocketing across the board, the premise of free gas is now more attractive than ever. Combine free gas with great deals on telecommunications and you've got a winner. Charter Communications recently announced a Shell Gas Card and Compaq Presario giveaway to new subscribers to their telecommunications services. The $100 Shell gas card is free to anyone who subscribes to any one of their telephone, cable or high speed internet services. In addition to receiving the gas card and Charter's great service, you will be entered in a contest to win one of thirty new Compaq Presario C770US laptops! The Charter Laptop-a-Day Giveaway will award the first Presario on September 1st and an additional laptop everyday until the end of September. With back to school looming, why not bundle your utilities, get $100 of free Shell gas and a chance to win a great new laptop (an over $600 value) for your back to schoolers?