Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- World Wide Trucker's Strike Updates - Argentina Bl...
- Free Gas Giveaway
- ABX Air and DHL Reach Severance Agreement
- Teamster's Striking and Picketing Ford Plant in Lo...
- Trucking Sector Picking Up
- Attorneys focused on Illinois Nursing Home Neglect...
- Pilgrim's Pride Cut-Backs
- Precast Concrete Building The Future
- Bridge Issues in U.S. Threatens Drivers Wallets
- World Wide Trucker's Strike - Columbian Coffee Tra...
- China Experiences Terrorist Attack by Truck
- World Wide Trucker's Strike - South Africans take ...
- Infor Distribution Solutions
- HD Radio: Free, crystal-clear, Digital Radio
- Texans Dealing With Congestion
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2007 (204)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
4:23 PM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
With the current state of deteriorating infrastructure in the United States on everybody's mind, never before has the precast concrete industry garnered so much attention. Whether it is deteriorating bridges, roadways or sewers, it is essential that quality materials are ascertained through experienced professionals. Jensen Precast has been a leader in the precast construction industry for nearly 40 years and offers a number of solutions engineered to your exact specifications.
Whether you are a private contractor looking for Precast Concrete Septic Tanks or a city planner trying to streamline underground utilities, Jensen Precast provides a wide array of precast concrete products as well as steel reinforced structures to fit your needs.
In addition to crafting concrete to exact specifications utilizing an in-house engineering facility, Jensen Precast also maintains large manufacturing plants in order to satisfy even the most demanding construction projects. Not only can they build it, they can deliver it in seamless fashion as well due to their responsive fleet of boom and flat bed trucks.