- ► 2008 (159)
- Personal Flower Distribution
- LG and Axiom Telecom announce Middle East Distribu...
- Tax Gap hits Quarter Trillion - Expect More Audits...
- Simmons Jannace & Stagg Full Service Law Firm
- Wal-Mart Agrees to Pay $33.5 million in roll-Backw...
- The Blockbuster Triple Play
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Fed Likely to Stay the Course Too
- Ford Posts Record Loss
- Belisi Brand Designs Clothing Accessories
- Wal-Mart gets Picky About Fabrics
- Could Blister Packaging Bring Environmental Fines?...
- Civil Engineering Recruiters
- Cingular Wireless to be Rebranded as AT&T
- Maven Mappers Covers CES
- Beyond Blossoms Flowers
- Unemployment Holds in December
- Adelphia Exits Bankruptcy to Wind Down
- DotFlowers Flower Delivery
- Minyard Food Stores closing Texas Distribution Cen...
- Wal-Mart Employee Accused of stealing $80k in iPod...
- Epocrates Online
- Internet Spending up 26% Spending surges over $100...
- Chrysler Catching up On Inventory Glut
- Online Stock Options Tool Free Trial
- The Home Depot CEO to Agrees with Board to Resign
- ▼ January (26)
For candidates seeking positions in civil engineering it would be very wise to consider CSI. CSI is probably the only recruiting firm that specializes in recruiting positions for Civil Engineering Jobs. CSI has recently provided a release that details their approach and qualifications.
CSI is staffed by professional recruiters that solely focus on civil engineering candidates and jobs. Their president has twenty years of Civil Engineering recruiting experience and their Sales Director has 10 years also making for a combined total of 30 years with just two people on the staff of 14.
They work not to churn through old resumes or offers but instead focus on hot leads by developing relationships with companies and the industry to deliver solid candidates into solid careers building an excellent foundation for repeat business in the future with firms and companies seeking additional candidates later on down the road.