- ► 2008 (159)
- Personal Flower Distribution
- LG and Axiom Telecom announce Middle East Distribu...
- Tax Gap hits Quarter Trillion - Expect More Audits...
- Simmons Jannace & Stagg Full Service Law Firm
- Wal-Mart Agrees to Pay $33.5 million in roll-Backw...
- The Blockbuster Triple Play
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Fed Likely to Stay the Course Too
- Ford Posts Record Loss
- Belisi Brand Designs Clothing Accessories
- Wal-Mart gets Picky About Fabrics
- Could Blister Packaging Bring Environmental Fines?...
- Civil Engineering Recruiters
- Cingular Wireless to be Rebranded as AT&T
- Maven Mappers Covers CES
- Beyond Blossoms Flowers
- Unemployment Holds in December
- Adelphia Exits Bankruptcy to Wind Down
- DotFlowers Flower Delivery
- Minyard Food Stores closing Texas Distribution Cen...
- Wal-Mart Employee Accused of stealing $80k in iPod...
- Epocrates Online
- Internet Spending up 26% Spending surges over $100...
- Chrysler Catching up On Inventory Glut
- Online Stock Options Tool Free Trial
- The Home Depot CEO to Agrees with Board to Resign
- ▼ January (26)
Following the President's example, the Fed Chairman is likely to stay the course and reaffirm its bias towards raising rates. This means that they will hold interest rates where they are, while maintaining a finger to cover the trigger to raise interest rates.
They cite inflation as a concern as many consumer prices continue to rise, despite recent declines in the price of oil. Separately, existing home sales continued to crumble. They year of 2006 ended 8.4% down from the previous year. Many economists are speculating that sales will rebound late in 2007.