- ► 2008 (159)
- Personal Flower Distribution
- LG and Axiom Telecom announce Middle East Distribu...
- Tax Gap hits Quarter Trillion - Expect More Audits...
- Simmons Jannace & Stagg Full Service Law Firm
- Wal-Mart Agrees to Pay $33.5 million in roll-Backw...
- The Blockbuster Triple Play
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Fed Likely to Stay the Course Too
- Ford Posts Record Loss
- Belisi Brand Designs Clothing Accessories
- Wal-Mart gets Picky About Fabrics
- Could Blister Packaging Bring Environmental Fines?...
- Civil Engineering Recruiters
- Cingular Wireless to be Rebranded as AT&T
- Maven Mappers Covers CES
- Beyond Blossoms Flowers
- Unemployment Holds in December
- Adelphia Exits Bankruptcy to Wind Down
- DotFlowers Flower Delivery
- Minyard Food Stores closing Texas Distribution Cen...
- Wal-Mart Employee Accused of stealing $80k in iPod...
- Epocrates Online
- Internet Spending up 26% Spending surges over $100...
- Chrysler Catching up On Inventory Glut
- Online Stock Options Tool Free Trial
- The Home Depot CEO to Agrees with Board to Resign
- ▼ January (26)
Dot Flowers recently provided a press release that we would like to high light. DotFlowers.com offers same day flower delivery through local florists in your area. They also offer gourmet foods and gift baskets at www.dotflowers.com.
One of their more interesting capabilities is their field fresh flower delivery to anywhere in the United States. And don't forget Valentines day is just around the corner,so do consider making that quick bookmark so that you will be able to find it in a hurry when you need it in a few weeks.
In the meantime, DotFlowers offers some terrific arrangements and gift baskets at excellent prices and leverages their online capability to get great local service to your door step or anywhere as you need it.