- ► 2008 (159)
- Personal Flower Distribution
- LG and Axiom Telecom announce Middle East Distribu...
- Tax Gap hits Quarter Trillion - Expect More Audits...
- Simmons Jannace & Stagg Full Service Law Firm
- Wal-Mart Agrees to Pay $33.5 million in roll-Backw...
- The Blockbuster Triple Play
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Fed Likely to Stay the Course Too
- Ford Posts Record Loss
- Belisi Brand Designs Clothing Accessories
- Wal-Mart gets Picky About Fabrics
- Could Blister Packaging Bring Environmental Fines?...
- Civil Engineering Recruiters
- Cingular Wireless to be Rebranded as AT&T
- Maven Mappers Covers CES
- Beyond Blossoms Flowers
- Unemployment Holds in December
- Adelphia Exits Bankruptcy to Wind Down
- DotFlowers Flower Delivery
- Minyard Food Stores closing Texas Distribution Cen...
- Wal-Mart Employee Accused of stealing $80k in iPod...
- Epocrates Online
- Internet Spending up 26% Spending surges over $100...
- Chrysler Catching up On Inventory Glut
- Online Stock Options Tool Free Trial
- The Home Depot CEO to Agrees with Board to Resign
- ▼ January (26)
Our sponsor Epocrates has released a more enhanced free website. They offer a drug and formulary reference guide that enables medical professionals to compare generic alternatives and dosages for their patients. Their new online system also allows doctors and nurses to provide quick print outs with information about the medicine, when to take it, how to take it and what to do in various circumstances, such as in the advent of missing a dosage.
Epocrates has been a service used by doctors for years. Their PDA database software has allowed doctors to rapidly consult prescription references for various drugs such as Altace from their mobile device. Now that same database is available online with even more bells and whistles.