- ► 2008 (159)
- Personal Flower Distribution
- LG and Axiom Telecom announce Middle East Distribu...
- Tax Gap hits Quarter Trillion - Expect More Audits...
- Simmons Jannace & Stagg Full Service Law Firm
- Wal-Mart Agrees to Pay $33.5 million in roll-Backw...
- The Blockbuster Triple Play
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Fed Likely to Stay the Course Too
- Ford Posts Record Loss
- Belisi Brand Designs Clothing Accessories
- Wal-Mart gets Picky About Fabrics
- Could Blister Packaging Bring Environmental Fines?...
- Civil Engineering Recruiters
- Cingular Wireless to be Rebranded as AT&T
- Maven Mappers Covers CES
- Beyond Blossoms Flowers
- Unemployment Holds in December
- Adelphia Exits Bankruptcy to Wind Down
- DotFlowers Flower Delivery
- Minyard Food Stores closing Texas Distribution Cen...
- Wal-Mart Employee Accused of stealing $80k in iPod...
- Epocrates Online
- Internet Spending up 26% Spending surges over $100...
- Chrysler Catching up On Inventory Glut
- Online Stock Options Tool Free Trial
- The Home Depot CEO to Agrees with Board to Resign
- ▼ January (26)
Two Wal-Mart Distribution center employee in Loveland, Colorado were accused of stealing 26 cases of ipods valued at $80,000. The suspect and another person have since turned themselves in and are in the process of attempting to recover the stolen goods.
They had apparently helped to recover iPods, Game Boy Advanced devices, mini DV camcorders and utility knives. Some of the items were being sold on Ebay. The two suspect employees have turned themselves in to authorities and a third person may be accused as an accessory to the crime for helping to sell the products online.