- ► 2008 (159)
- Personal Flower Distribution
- LG and Axiom Telecom announce Middle East Distribu...
- Tax Gap hits Quarter Trillion - Expect More Audits...
- Simmons Jannace & Stagg Full Service Law Firm
- Wal-Mart Agrees to Pay $33.5 million in roll-Backw...
- The Blockbuster Triple Play
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Fed Likely to Stay the Course Too
- Ford Posts Record Loss
- Belisi Brand Designs Clothing Accessories
- Wal-Mart gets Picky About Fabrics
- Could Blister Packaging Bring Environmental Fines?...
- Civil Engineering Recruiters
- Cingular Wireless to be Rebranded as AT&T
- Maven Mappers Covers CES
- Beyond Blossoms Flowers
- Unemployment Holds in December
- Adelphia Exits Bankruptcy to Wind Down
- DotFlowers Flower Delivery
- Minyard Food Stores closing Texas Distribution Cen...
- Wal-Mart Employee Accused of stealing $80k in iPod...
- Epocrates Online
- Internet Spending up 26% Spending surges over $100...
- Chrysler Catching up On Inventory Glut
- Online Stock Options Tool Free Trial
- The Home Depot CEO to Agrees with Board to Resign
- ▼ January (26)
Ford posted a record loss this week for the 2006 year. Their reported loss came in at $12.7 billion. The fourth quarter of 2006 helped push that number up by $5.8 billion dollars. This was a record loss for Ford for the year, but no where near record losses as posted by other public companies such as GM or even Time Warner.
Even worse for Ford Stockholders, the company is not expected to break out of the red for another two years, but they do feel that their restructuring plan is on track.