- ► 2008 (159)
- Personal Flower Distribution
- LG and Axiom Telecom announce Middle East Distribu...
- Tax Gap hits Quarter Trillion - Expect More Audits...
- Simmons Jannace & Stagg Full Service Law Firm
- Wal-Mart Agrees to Pay $33.5 million in roll-Backw...
- The Blockbuster Triple Play
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Fed Likely to Stay the Course Too
- Ford Posts Record Loss
- Belisi Brand Designs Clothing Accessories
- Wal-Mart gets Picky About Fabrics
- Could Blister Packaging Bring Environmental Fines?...
- Civil Engineering Recruiters
- Cingular Wireless to be Rebranded as AT&T
- Maven Mappers Covers CES
- Beyond Blossoms Flowers
- Unemployment Holds in December
- Adelphia Exits Bankruptcy to Wind Down
- DotFlowers Flower Delivery
- Minyard Food Stores closing Texas Distribution Cen...
- Wal-Mart Employee Accused of stealing $80k in iPod...
- Epocrates Online
- Internet Spending up 26% Spending surges over $100...
- Chrysler Catching up On Inventory Glut
- Online Stock Options Tool Free Trial
- The Home Depot CEO to Agrees with Board to Resign
- ▼ January (26)
A Word for our Sponsor
When fortune 500 law firms look for a full service law firm they often turn to simmons jannace & stagg. They started over 10 years ago focusing on litigation and legal liability. Since then they have grown into a full service firm covering areas from labor law, to securities and banking, municipal law, real estate, zoning and much more.
They represent companies like Kmart and Bank of America and Home Depot, but their recent release indicates that they are just as adept and continuing to handle smaller firms as well. They strive to listen to their clients and where possible consider those situations where they can find a way to resolve conflicts in nontraditional ways. This is aided by their goal of establishing and maintaining long standing relationships with all of their clients.