- ► 2008 (159)
- ► 2007 (204)
- The Aura of Aurora Real Estate
- Wal-Mart Distributing Movie's via Download
- Sony Deals Self a Cyber-Shot in the Foot
- Gifting Flowers to Your Clients for the Holidays
- Hopping Across the Pond Overnight
- Turkey Distribution
- Cross Functional Degrees takes Cross Training to t...
- Callaway Direct to Consumers Like No Other
- Unique Distribution for a Unique Marketplace
- RFID 101 Video
- Have a New Corporate Initiative or Product? Don't ...
- Internet Marketing Resources
- Channel Management - Less is More
- Inventory Reporting Analyst Position
- Sponsored Reader Promotion
- PrecisionPoint provides Self-Maintaining Business ...
- Kroger Warehouse Workers Want Strike? Threatening...
- Time Share Warehouse Distribution
- CellStar Obtains Extension of Motorola Distributio...
- Categorization of Products
- More Information on Stock Options
- Organized Crime Bar Code Scams & Money Laundering
- Distributors Capitalizing on Web Businesses have t...
- Business Benefit from Bloggers covering their Pres...
- FedEx Raises Air Cargo Rates by 5.5%, Second incre...
- ▼ November (25)
Preceding my article titled Distributors capitalizing on Web Businesses have to Tech Up to Keep Up, I had set up my own store under this service.
I've setup shopping carts before for businesses and have seen the projects spiral out of control and cost and I have to admit that I was fascinated by both the simplicity and very low price and the extraordinary final result of the store.
Setting up a store requires a methodical approach and focus on the best things and deals you can find. I have just wrapped up a session where I re-organized and categorized my store so that it makes more sense. I started with cameras at my store.
I started with Cameras a sub category of consumer electronics. Cameras were some of the first products that went into the store.
I reorganized the Camera section to categorize things by brand and by Mega pixels.
Users do have the option to assign a single product three categories, so if someone happens to browse into brands they will find cameras by brand and they will possibly find the same camera in the 8.0 megapixel section and in the generic Camera section.
For more information on setting up a store under this service you can check at our business website for Softduit.
We would be glad to help you or your company with your own online store. You can set one up quickly and the rates start at $29.99 per month giving you full ecommerce capability. You can take your first order in 30 minutes after setting things up, and choose from 700,000 products to stock your store. I've set up this page to help anyone interested in the concept.