- ► 2008 (159)
- ► 2007 (204)
- The Aura of Aurora Real Estate
- Wal-Mart Distributing Movie's via Download
- Sony Deals Self a Cyber-Shot in the Foot
- Gifting Flowers to Your Clients for the Holidays
- Hopping Across the Pond Overnight
- Turkey Distribution
- Cross Functional Degrees takes Cross Training to t...
- Callaway Direct to Consumers Like No Other
- Unique Distribution for a Unique Marketplace
- RFID 101 Video
- Have a New Corporate Initiative or Product? Don't ...
- Internet Marketing Resources
- Channel Management - Less is More
- Inventory Reporting Analyst Position
- Sponsored Reader Promotion
- PrecisionPoint provides Self-Maintaining Business ...
- Kroger Warehouse Workers Want Strike? Threatening...
- Time Share Warehouse Distribution
- CellStar Obtains Extension of Motorola Distributio...
- Categorization of Products
- More Information on Stock Options
- Organized Crime Bar Code Scams & Money Laundering
- Distributors Capitalizing on Web Businesses have t...
- Business Benefit from Bloggers covering their Pres...
- FedEx Raises Air Cargo Rates by 5.5%, Second incre...
- ▼ November (25)
CellStar provided a press release yesterday indicating that it had again extended its distribution agreement with Motorola.
A monthly agreement between the two companies kicked off in June 2006 and has been renewing monthly. This contract will expire at the end of the year on December 31, 2006.
CellStar indicates that it is continuing to work with Motorola to complete new distribution agreements, presumably longer in term than a monthly renewal.
The temporary agreement comes in the middle of the Christmas season and before the year end reset for both companies. It will be interesting to see how Motorola handles the agreement with CellStar a partner for more than a decade in wireless handsets.