- ► 2008 (159)
- ► 2007 (204)
- The Aura of Aurora Real Estate
- Wal-Mart Distributing Movie's via Download
- Sony Deals Self a Cyber-Shot in the Foot
- Gifting Flowers to Your Clients for the Holidays
- Hopping Across the Pond Overnight
- Turkey Distribution
- Cross Functional Degrees takes Cross Training to t...
- Callaway Direct to Consumers Like No Other
- Unique Distribution for a Unique Marketplace
- RFID 101 Video
- Have a New Corporate Initiative or Product? Don't ...
- Internet Marketing Resources
- Channel Management - Less is More
- Inventory Reporting Analyst Position
- Sponsored Reader Promotion
- PrecisionPoint provides Self-Maintaining Business ...
- Kroger Warehouse Workers Want Strike? Threatening...
- Time Share Warehouse Distribution
- CellStar Obtains Extension of Motorola Distributio...
- Categorization of Products
- More Information on Stock Options
- Organized Crime Bar Code Scams & Money Laundering
- Distributors Capitalizing on Web Businesses have t...
- Business Benefit from Bloggers covering their Pres...
- FedEx Raises Air Cargo Rates by 5.5%, Second incre...
- ▼ November (25)
PrecisionPoint offers Business Warehouse 3.0 claimed to be more scalable and supportive of the latest business intelligence suite of products from Microsoft including SQL Server 2005 and ProClarity acquired by Microsoft in June of 2006. It also supports SharePoint Services and Office 2007.
PrecisionPoint formerly known as AnalystSoft Development offered up their new platform at EMEA Convergence 2006 in Germany. They provide services for Sega Europe and TomTom International, the makers of popular GPS devices.
Their data warehouse service will function with Great Plains suite including CRM and Supply Chain, finance and Sales. It also works with Axapta and Navision from Microsoft as well.