- ► 2008 (159)
- ► 2007 (204)
- The Aura of Aurora Real Estate
- Wal-Mart Distributing Movie's via Download
- Sony Deals Self a Cyber-Shot in the Foot
- Gifting Flowers to Your Clients for the Holidays
- Hopping Across the Pond Overnight
- Turkey Distribution
- Cross Functional Degrees takes Cross Training to t...
- Callaway Direct to Consumers Like No Other
- Unique Distribution for a Unique Marketplace
- RFID 101 Video
- Have a New Corporate Initiative or Product? Don't ...
- Internet Marketing Resources
- Channel Management - Less is More
- Inventory Reporting Analyst Position
- Sponsored Reader Promotion
- PrecisionPoint provides Self-Maintaining Business ...
- Kroger Warehouse Workers Want Strike? Threatening...
- Time Share Warehouse Distribution
- CellStar Obtains Extension of Motorola Distributio...
- Categorization of Products
- More Information on Stock Options
- Organized Crime Bar Code Scams & Money Laundering
- Distributors Capitalizing on Web Businesses have t...
- Business Benefit from Bloggers covering their Pres...
- FedEx Raises Air Cargo Rates by 5.5%, Second incre...
- ▼ November (25)
Monitoring Internet Marketing Resources is a growing requirement for Distribution companies. Often online sales of products purchase from distributors will be sold at levels or prices that do not adhere to the terms the distributors are bound to maintain.
NetResults has created a internet marketing blog hoping to pool the efforts of multiple people in a group blog. They will cover topics that will vary from Web 2.0 to Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and to general internet marketing topics.
This can be one of many valuable resources for monitoring new trends in internet marketing and web 2.0 technologies so as to keep up with a constantly evolving client base rapidly benefiting form new technologies and business models that may or may not adhere to contractual agreements with suppliers and other channel partners.
Internet marketing and online sales is an extremely dynamic area that is constantly re-inventing itself and upgrading at a rate of almost once every 3-5 months. Imagine a customer base of thousands of customers completely changing their business model 2-4 times per year.