- ► 2008 (159)
- ► 2007 (204)
- The Aura of Aurora Real Estate
- Wal-Mart Distributing Movie's via Download
- Sony Deals Self a Cyber-Shot in the Foot
- Gifting Flowers to Your Clients for the Holidays
- Hopping Across the Pond Overnight
- Turkey Distribution
- Cross Functional Degrees takes Cross Training to t...
- Callaway Direct to Consumers Like No Other
- Unique Distribution for a Unique Marketplace
- RFID 101 Video
- Have a New Corporate Initiative or Product? Don't ...
- Internet Marketing Resources
- Channel Management - Less is More
- Inventory Reporting Analyst Position
- Sponsored Reader Promotion
- PrecisionPoint provides Self-Maintaining Business ...
- Kroger Warehouse Workers Want Strike? Threatening...
- Time Share Warehouse Distribution
- CellStar Obtains Extension of Motorola Distributio...
- Categorization of Products
- More Information on Stock Options
- Organized Crime Bar Code Scams & Money Laundering
- Distributors Capitalizing on Web Businesses have t...
- Business Benefit from Bloggers covering their Pres...
- FedEx Raises Air Cargo Rates by 5.5%, Second incre...
- ▼ November (25)
There is a very simple and easy way to get on your customer's good side. Send them some flowers for their office.
Good flowers can last a week or longer and will help cheer up your customers and the key people you interface with during the week. Plus, it never hurts to have a little personal buzz floating around the office even if the accountant (who cuts your check) and the receptionist(that gets it in the mail on time) have a nice little discussion about the great flowers in the office that your company sent!
There's a great little website that offers flowers and gift baskets online. You can find some great flowers for the holidays or for any occasional www.dotflowers.com .
Let's be practical, it is always a good time to keep your customers happy and positive. You can continue to build great solutions and deliver on time and many other things, but a little personal touch can go a long way, especially with some of the intangible things like getting your check on time!