- ► 2008 (159)
- Introduction to a Branding Guru
- Ramping Up Ethanol Production
- Chinese Slapped with US Tariff
- Finish the Project Early and Take a Vacation
- Med-Health Deploys Ki4 Wholesale Distribution with...
- Lillian Vernon Lay Off Resulting from Time Life Di...
- Distribution Online in Dallas
- Pet Death Reports Could Push 10,000 - 100,000 deat...
- Petfood Recall Expands to China
- TJX Card Heist
- Attorney Up to the Plate
- Business Travelers Web 2.0 Tips
- KeyLinkSystems Distribution Business Assets to be ...
- Web Based 360 Degree Appraisal System
- Rumors of Ikea moving to the Midwest
- Real Estate Correction Will Help Businesses Find B...
- Daimler HQ Unable to Get a Labor Break
- DivaBeautyProducts Number 1 Senegence Retailer
- Launch of Top10Tech
- Dedicated Servers to Protect Your Customers Initia...
- Qualcomm and Broadcom Dismiss Patent Suits
- Power Password Systems for Enterprise Servers
- Wii Wins Game Against Sony and Microsoft
- 60 Million Containers of Dog Food on 48 Brand Name...
- Credit is Tightening But Credit Card Deals Remain
- Coca Cola Bringing Fresh Water and Wells to Africa...
- Wirefly Deals on Ebay without any Carrier Strings
- Frigid Same Store Sales for February
- Virginia Real Estate
- Peanut Butter Recall Gets Stickier with Extension
- Marijuana Distribution System in Forbes
- Market Correction Corrects Gold Pricing
- CBC Partners with IODA on Digital Distribution
- ZDNet Identifies Microsoft's Distribution Failure ...
- CardFusion.com Helps Source Business Credit Cards
- Wal-Mart Moves to Sell HD Digital Radios in Automo...
- ▼ March (36)
An initially limited wet dog food product recall seems to be growing as it was reported in the Wall Street Journal this morning that Canadian pet food supplier menu foods Inc. working with Cornell University provides wet dog food to over 48 different brands. It's thought that the potential recall could impact as much as 60 million different containers of wet food products in the distribution pipeline in the US, Mexico and Canada today.
A few of the brands covered include the following:
- Food Town
- Food Lion
- Purina's Mighty Dog
- Hill's Pet Nutrition
Scientists have not yet been able to determine what caused the deaths of 10 different house pets prompting the mass of product recall.