- ► 2008 (159)
- Introduction to a Branding Guru
- Ramping Up Ethanol Production
- Chinese Slapped with US Tariff
- Finish the Project Early and Take a Vacation
- Med-Health Deploys Ki4 Wholesale Distribution with...
- Lillian Vernon Lay Off Resulting from Time Life Di...
- Distribution Online in Dallas
- Pet Death Reports Could Push 10,000 - 100,000 deat...
- Petfood Recall Expands to China
- TJX Card Heist
- Attorney Up to the Plate
- Business Travelers Web 2.0 Tips
- KeyLinkSystems Distribution Business Assets to be ...
- Web Based 360 Degree Appraisal System
- Rumors of Ikea moving to the Midwest
- Real Estate Correction Will Help Businesses Find B...
- Daimler HQ Unable to Get a Labor Break
- DivaBeautyProducts Number 1 Senegence Retailer
- Launch of Top10Tech
- Dedicated Servers to Protect Your Customers Initia...
- Qualcomm and Broadcom Dismiss Patent Suits
- Power Password Systems for Enterprise Servers
- Wii Wins Game Against Sony and Microsoft
- 60 Million Containers of Dog Food on 48 Brand Name...
- Credit is Tightening But Credit Card Deals Remain
- Coca Cola Bringing Fresh Water and Wells to Africa...
- Wirefly Deals on Ebay without any Carrier Strings
- Frigid Same Store Sales for February
- Virginia Real Estate
- Peanut Butter Recall Gets Stickier with Extension
- Marijuana Distribution System in Forbes
- Market Correction Corrects Gold Pricing
- CBC Partners with IODA on Digital Distribution
- ZDNet Identifies Microsoft's Distribution Failure ...
- CardFusion.com Helps Source Business Credit Cards
- Wal-Mart Moves to Sell HD Digital Radios in Automo...
- ▼ March (36)
A Word for our Sponsors . . .
As the real estate market correction proceeds forward, businesses are about to receive an unexpected benefit. Over the last few years of the real estate boom, many contractors and construction companies have been popping up like mushrooms in a pasture. They come out of nowhere and bid on jobs and and close deals that they don't have any business being involved in. Regulations and licensing in many states and cities is extremely lax or weak. Due to the extreme demands of many businesses and individual home buyers, it has been very difficult to find a reliable contractor.
Now that the demand is starting to decrease, some of the better builders are going to be quite as busy and people have more time and take more time to shop around and find a good partner. Over the last few years I've witnessed and heard of many different construction horror stories from developers and construction companies promising to complete multi-unit condo projects, subdivision developments, and office buildings.
At best many of these projects are coming in severely late and over budget and at worst some of them are not being completed at all. Our sponsor is providing an e-book that can help identify several preconstruction secrets that might help your business avoid some of the pitfalls and benefit from some of these trends that are starting to rapidly change in the marketplace.