- ► 2008 (159)
- Introduction to a Branding Guru
- Ramping Up Ethanol Production
- Chinese Slapped with US Tariff
- Finish the Project Early and Take a Vacation
- Med-Health Deploys Ki4 Wholesale Distribution with...
- Lillian Vernon Lay Off Resulting from Time Life Di...
- Distribution Online in Dallas
- Pet Death Reports Could Push 10,000 - 100,000 deat...
- Petfood Recall Expands to China
- TJX Card Heist
- Attorney Up to the Plate
- Business Travelers Web 2.0 Tips
- KeyLinkSystems Distribution Business Assets to be ...
- Web Based 360 Degree Appraisal System
- Rumors of Ikea moving to the Midwest
- Real Estate Correction Will Help Businesses Find B...
- Daimler HQ Unable to Get a Labor Break
- DivaBeautyProducts Number 1 Senegence Retailer
- Launch of Top10Tech
- Dedicated Servers to Protect Your Customers Initia...
- Qualcomm and Broadcom Dismiss Patent Suits
- Power Password Systems for Enterprise Servers
- Wii Wins Game Against Sony and Microsoft
- 60 Million Containers of Dog Food on 48 Brand Name...
- Credit is Tightening But Credit Card Deals Remain
- Coca Cola Bringing Fresh Water and Wells to Africa...
- Wirefly Deals on Ebay without any Carrier Strings
- Frigid Same Store Sales for February
- Virginia Real Estate
- Peanut Butter Recall Gets Stickier with Extension
- Marijuana Distribution System in Forbes
- Market Correction Corrects Gold Pricing
- CBC Partners with IODA on Digital Distribution
- ZDNet Identifies Microsoft's Distribution Failure ...
- CardFusion.com Helps Source Business Credit Cards
- Wal-Mart Moves to Sell HD Digital Radios in Automo...
- ▼ March (36)
we would like to introduce you to a Branding Agency that is a true branding guru, hence their name, Brand Identity Guru Inc.
Brand Identity Guru Inc. provides marketing services targeted towards improving and maintaining a good brand image for company, product or a website. They worked to ensure that throughout a company's ecosystem of contacts and partners and suppliers and customers the brand identity grows and improves over time.
Many companies underutilized their contact base of partners in particular and just assume that their partners know who they are and what products they have and what's services they can offer. This is a mistake as partners typically shuffled through people just like any other organization and even though the sales arm may have reached out initially and learned a little bit about a company that doesn't mean the rest of the organization really knows what you do. As a partner or a customer or even to a supplier you have a unique opportunity to capture the attention of the company that you pay a to provide goods or services or work with on a day-to-day basis is a partner and you can utilize that attention to increase your own sales, but you can also use that attention to improve and increase your brand strength. Your partners are suppliers don't have to purchase your goods or services but they can promote it freely and easily. Our sponsors according to their latest release can help you maximize your return on investment with efforts such as these.