- ► 2008 (159)
- Introduction to a Branding Guru
- Ramping Up Ethanol Production
- Chinese Slapped with US Tariff
- Finish the Project Early and Take a Vacation
- Med-Health Deploys Ki4 Wholesale Distribution with...
- Lillian Vernon Lay Off Resulting from Time Life Di...
- Distribution Online in Dallas
- Pet Death Reports Could Push 10,000 - 100,000 deat...
- Petfood Recall Expands to China
- TJX Card Heist
- Attorney Up to the Plate
- Business Travelers Web 2.0 Tips
- KeyLinkSystems Distribution Business Assets to be ...
- Web Based 360 Degree Appraisal System
- Rumors of Ikea moving to the Midwest
- Real Estate Correction Will Help Businesses Find B...
- Daimler HQ Unable to Get a Labor Break
- DivaBeautyProducts Number 1 Senegence Retailer
- Launch of Top10Tech
- Dedicated Servers to Protect Your Customers Initia...
- Qualcomm and Broadcom Dismiss Patent Suits
- Power Password Systems for Enterprise Servers
- Wii Wins Game Against Sony and Microsoft
- 60 Million Containers of Dog Food on 48 Brand Name...
- Credit is Tightening But Credit Card Deals Remain
- Coca Cola Bringing Fresh Water and Wells to Africa...
- Wirefly Deals on Ebay without any Carrier Strings
- Frigid Same Store Sales for February
- Virginia Real Estate
- Peanut Butter Recall Gets Stickier with Extension
- Marijuana Distribution System in Forbes
- Market Correction Corrects Gold Pricing
- CBC Partners with IODA on Digital Distribution
- ZDNet Identifies Microsoft's Distribution Failure ...
- CardFusion.com Helps Source Business Credit Cards
- Wal-Mart Moves to Sell HD Digital Radios in Automo...
- ▼ March (36)
The FDA extended a recall on peanut butter relating to salmonella. The new extension will cover products but as early as October of 2004. Originally the recall covered Peter Pan peanut butter in Wal-Mart's great value brands of peanut butter with a patch code of 2111 bought sense May 2006.
At the end of the week last week the FDA came out and extended that recall over the same products dating back to 2004. The products are made by ConAgra Foods Inc. a US manufacturer. They are distributed globally. The FDA added that the outbreak from salmonella poisoning seems to be ongoing and is not halted.