Subscribe to this Blog


Blog Archive

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Corporate Relocations GMAC end to end

Sponsored Article I have relocated with many different moving firms over the years from Illinois to Missouri to California to Texas to Boston to Georgia to Illinois to Florida and then Georgia. I guess you could say that I have a great deal of experience with moving and with relocations in general. The last two moves that I went through I utilized the support of GMAC, partnered with my former employer during those last two moves, Motorola. The moves went off very well, but at the time GMAC out sourced the realtors on the other end of the move. Today GMAC now has their own realtor group and I think having this in house function could make for a better experience from the perspective of the person receiving the service and also for the companies sponsoring the moves to get a better rate on the total package. Relocations are not cheap for companies. I've worked with the relocations where I was receiving the benefits and on the flip side where we were setting budgets to pay the firms. A company that provides and end to end service and is vertically integrated will have more opportunities to make profit for their company, but at the same time will be able to compete more competitively on price at the same time as opposed to a company that outsources every aspect of the move watching margin get tacked on by every sub contractor in the chain

0 comments: