Subscribe to this Blog


Blog Archive

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Distribution Business Articles Update

I'd like to apologize to my readers have been absent from this site for a few days working on a new project. Soon I will disclose the project and it will be one of those options that can be and will be interesting and appealing for many of my readers on this site. I've been launching a new division of my Company Softduit Partners. currently we are in a beta testing program that would not be appealing to anyone here just yet. Soon we will be opening it up to businesses and companies that are interested in taking advantage of the new type of advertising. While I've been setting up a new company have had to deal with a number of things that you go through with a start up. I've been ordering business cards and working on banner art for the website, establishing the website, working with graphic artists coming up with promotional materials I've even been looking at having some custom pens made with our logo and phone number and website address on it. Soon we will be revealing the new division and some new capabilities and look forward to sharing that information with you and maybe even sending you a custom pen!

0 comments: