- ► 2008 (159)
- The Lobbyist in Your Corner
- Approaching the first Housing Price Drop since the...
- Distributing Religious Wares
- Appreciative Coaching
- Food Distribution Safety Increases
- Distribution Business Articles Update
- Silver Heading Up with Oil and Gas
- The Extra Filing Day
- Menu Foods Dropped Chinese Supplier; CFO sold off ...
- Power of the Power Nap
- Tom Zosel to Help Caribou Coffee Model Its Supply ...
- Sales Lead Management from AIM Promote
- Black Market SIM Card Distribution Story from Nepa...
- Corporate Time Shares 2.0?
- GE Energy Building an Energy Empire
- When Business Flags turn to Reality TV or the Inte...
- Adidas, Reebok to close distribution centers 4 sta...
- Escaping the Cold During Spring Break
- Pfizer Chooses Ecxlusive Drug Wholesaler triggers ...
- Receivables First Key to Cash Flow Management
- Hayfield Dentistry
- US reaches free-trade accord with South Korea
- Mazda takes back Belgian distribution
- New Booking Engine for Azcentral.com
- Digital50: News and more Business News
- Nestle Takes back Coffee Distribution fro Coca Col...
- Easter Potluck Distribution
- Project Management Tool
- Manufacturing Not Expanding to Meet Expectations
- ▼ April (29)
Companies today need to be able to stay on top of what's going on in their sales organization. At any given time the rest of the organization may need to react to an offer or an opportunity that the sales group might provide. The sales team needs tools to help do more with less and cover more customers continuously and effectively. In general both groups the sales team and the supporting organization need to be able to coexist and share information rapidly, without the sharing of information becoming a full-time job in and of itself.
Fortunately there are technology tools available to help capture the information of what is going on in the sales organization, what needs to be done to serve customers better, and what needs to be done to realize and close on new transactions with with new customers and with old customers coming back to the fold. The same technology can enable these organizations to communicate seamlessly from sales to logistics to finance the legal to marketing and beyond.
Our sponsor AIMPromote offers a lead management solution that is uniquely affordable and scalable. Their system does not require a million-dollar install of servers and months and months of consultants to set the system up, instead they offer a free 14 day trial and a monthly subscription at a rate of approximately 30 three dollars a month. Their solution is affordable and comprehensive. If you're going to manage the sales team, or sales organization and have a coexist effectively with the rest of your company and the support organizations within your company, not to mention any outsource partners, you should definitely consider a sales lead management tool such as the one offered by AIMPromote.