- ► 2008 (159)
- The Lobbyist in Your Corner
- Approaching the first Housing Price Drop since the...
- Distributing Religious Wares
- Appreciative Coaching
- Food Distribution Safety Increases
- Distribution Business Articles Update
- Silver Heading Up with Oil and Gas
- The Extra Filing Day
- Menu Foods Dropped Chinese Supplier; CFO sold off ...
- Power of the Power Nap
- Tom Zosel to Help Caribou Coffee Model Its Supply ...
- Sales Lead Management from AIM Promote
- Black Market SIM Card Distribution Story from Nepa...
- Corporate Time Shares 2.0?
- GE Energy Building an Energy Empire
- When Business Flags turn to Reality TV or the Inte...
- Adidas, Reebok to close distribution centers 4 sta...
- Escaping the Cold During Spring Break
- Pfizer Chooses Ecxlusive Drug Wholesaler triggers ...
- Receivables First Key to Cash Flow Management
- Hayfield Dentistry
- US reaches free-trade accord with South Korea
- Mazda takes back Belgian distribution
- New Booking Engine for Azcentral.com
- Digital50: News and more Business News
- Nestle Takes back Coffee Distribution fro Coca Col...
- Easter Potluck Distribution
- Project Management Tool
- Manufacturing Not Expanding to Meet Expectations
- ▼ April (29)
Our sponsor, Azcentral.com, recently announced the implementation of a new booking system. Their website provides a new system running on alliance reservation systems of Phoenix which will allow consumers to better filter their searches by various categories that include price, brand, various amenities, and proximity to landmarks.
Their travel site offers information on Arizona Vacations as well as many other useful services including restaurant reviews and a great deal more information. Azcentral.com is owned by the parent company Phoenix newspapers Inc. the website has been revamping itself for some time now working to provide better information to travelers about the destinations that they are planning to visit and the major attractions that are bringing them to the area. They have created a series of over 20 city guides and four regional guides to cover not just Phoenix but the entire Arizona area.