- ► 2008 (159)
- The Lobbyist in Your Corner
- Approaching the first Housing Price Drop since the...
- Distributing Religious Wares
- Appreciative Coaching
- Food Distribution Safety Increases
- Distribution Business Articles Update
- Silver Heading Up with Oil and Gas
- The Extra Filing Day
- Menu Foods Dropped Chinese Supplier; CFO sold off ...
- Power of the Power Nap
- Tom Zosel to Help Caribou Coffee Model Its Supply ...
- Sales Lead Management from AIM Promote
- Black Market SIM Card Distribution Story from Nepa...
- Corporate Time Shares 2.0?
- GE Energy Building an Energy Empire
- When Business Flags turn to Reality TV or the Inte...
- Adidas, Reebok to close distribution centers 4 sta...
- Escaping the Cold During Spring Break
- Pfizer Chooses Ecxlusive Drug Wholesaler triggers ...
- Receivables First Key to Cash Flow Management
- Hayfield Dentistry
- US reaches free-trade accord with South Korea
- Mazda takes back Belgian distribution
- New Booking Engine for Azcentral.com
- Digital50: News and more Business News
- Nestle Takes back Coffee Distribution fro Coca Col...
- Easter Potluck Distribution
- Project Management Tool
- Manufacturing Not Expanding to Meet Expectations
- ▼ April (29)
Recently the US government cracked down on online Internet gambling. Many websites and many website owners involved and Internet gambling saw their businesses evaporator disappear overnight and some even found themselves in serious legal trouble. This all stems from government reregulation.
In a recent press release, Xpressbet.com details how they managed to stay legal and safe from government regulators when they put their money on horse racing betting. For years horse racing has stayed legal around the country in many states while other forms of betting have been deemed illegal. There is obviously more sport in horse racing as compared to a card game, but other sports such as football and basketball do not go hand in hand with legal gambling.
The bottom line is that it pays to have a good lobbyist on your side in Washington to help keep you in business, while your competitors are pushed out of business.