- ► 2008 (159)
- The Lobbyist in Your Corner
- Approaching the first Housing Price Drop since the...
- Distributing Religious Wares
- Appreciative Coaching
- Food Distribution Safety Increases
- Distribution Business Articles Update
- Silver Heading Up with Oil and Gas
- The Extra Filing Day
- Menu Foods Dropped Chinese Supplier; CFO sold off ...
- Power of the Power Nap
- Tom Zosel to Help Caribou Coffee Model Its Supply ...
- Sales Lead Management from AIM Promote
- Black Market SIM Card Distribution Story from Nepa...
- Corporate Time Shares 2.0?
- GE Energy Building an Energy Empire
- When Business Flags turn to Reality TV or the Inte...
- Adidas, Reebok to close distribution centers 4 sta...
- Escaping the Cold During Spring Break
- Pfizer Chooses Ecxlusive Drug Wholesaler triggers ...
- Receivables First Key to Cash Flow Management
- Hayfield Dentistry
- US reaches free-trade accord with South Korea
- Mazda takes back Belgian distribution
- New Booking Engine for Azcentral.com
- Digital50: News and more Business News
- Nestle Takes back Coffee Distribution fro Coca Col...
- Easter Potluck Distribution
- Project Management Tool
- Manufacturing Not Expanding to Meet Expectations
- ▼ April (29)
Mazda is continuing a trend to take back its own distribution and control its distribution destiny around the world. This originally started in Great Britain and is now moving to Belgium and Luxembourg.
Mazda Motor Europe has taken over distribution of the brand in Belgium and Luxemburg under the name Mazda Motor Belux.
Beherman Auto had previously handled the import of Mazda vehicles into the countries since 1967.
It is expected that Mazda will continue this strategyas itrefocusesin the Czech Republic and Slovakia. As IT systemsincorporate restructurings start to show benefits,many companies that once relied on distributorsare now finding that they can managethe extra complexitya distribution relationships all by themselves.