- ► 2008 (159)
- ► 2007 (204)
- Truck Tonnage Rates Worst Since Last Recession
- Dental Care
- Did You Loose Contact with Your Supplier This Week...
- Retailers Now Believe in Santa Claus
- Wikipedia Founder to Speak at Capella University
- Buzz Begins for Rowlings Final Book Distribution
- Xbox 360-The Warranty that Keeps on Giving is Exte...
- A Golden Mention for Our Sponsor
- Distributing People for the Holidays
- Pacific BulletProof Company Serving up Accessories...
- When a F5 strikes Your Business
- Causes of Excess Inventory
- TNT India Strays from the Pack
- Chartplotting Devices for Marine Vessels
- TourSolver Version 4 Launched by Magellan
- Carrier Transicold on Par with Refrigerated Traile...
- Collectible Swords
- Logistics Company Prosecuted For Wire Fraud and Ta...
- Take Me to InternTown
- Geico releases 'Teens and Trucks
- Johnson & Johnson subsidiary halts trial due to tr...
- Microsoft Increases Distributors to Drop a Distrib...
- Belisi Fashions Product Line Marketing Efforts
- Arrow Electronics Purchases InTechnology Distribut...
- Corporate Train Wreck on You Tube or end of Zany M...
- Bill Amelio Spreading Lenovo Love
- Barbie fights off Bratz Industrial Espionage
- UK Consumers Wising Up about Credit-What Happens i...
- Web Marketing 2.0
- Will Kohl's and JC Penney's Chase Target and Wal-M...
- Language lessons and Translation Services for Busi...
- Dick's Sporting Goods Expands Plainfield Distribut...
- Direct Marketing Solutions
- Golden State Buys Distribution Center to Grow McDo...
- Great Source for Truck Accessories
- Merger Planners Failed to Plan for Departure of Cu...
- To Ease or Not to Ease, Not an Easy Question
- Epocrates Continues to Push Distribution of Online...
- Quick Run Down of Movie Distribution Services via ...
- Making Solar Energy Sheets by the FootBall Field
- ▼ December (40)
Arrow Electronics Inc announced the completion of an agreement to purchase InTechnology Distribution currently headquartered in Harrowgate, England.
InTechnology Distribution provides storage and security to resellers and their business expects revenues of $400 million in 2006. The company has approximately 200 employees. They specialize in hardware sales to key clients that include HP, IBM, NetApp, Symantec, Check Point and Nokia.
The move by Arrow enables it to combine this DNS business with its existing European DNS business and gain access to the British market.
The sale should close within thirty days of the recent announcement on December 7, 2006. The InTechnology fiscal year ends on March 31, 2007.
Analyst had previously speculated on bidders that included Ingram Micro and Tech Data.