- ► 2008 (159)
- ► 2007 (204)
- Truck Tonnage Rates Worst Since Last Recession
- Dental Care
- Did You Loose Contact with Your Supplier This Week...
- Retailers Now Believe in Santa Claus
- Wikipedia Founder to Speak at Capella University
- Buzz Begins for Rowlings Final Book Distribution
- Xbox 360-The Warranty that Keeps on Giving is Exte...
- A Golden Mention for Our Sponsor
- Distributing People for the Holidays
- Pacific BulletProof Company Serving up Accessories...
- When a F5 strikes Your Business
- Causes of Excess Inventory
- TNT India Strays from the Pack
- Chartplotting Devices for Marine Vessels
- TourSolver Version 4 Launched by Magellan
- Carrier Transicold on Par with Refrigerated Traile...
- Collectible Swords
- Logistics Company Prosecuted For Wire Fraud and Ta...
- Take Me to InternTown
- Geico releases 'Teens and Trucks
- Johnson & Johnson subsidiary halts trial due to tr...
- Microsoft Increases Distributors to Drop a Distrib...
- Belisi Fashions Product Line Marketing Efforts
- Arrow Electronics Purchases InTechnology Distribut...
- Corporate Train Wreck on You Tube or end of Zany M...
- Bill Amelio Spreading Lenovo Love
- Barbie fights off Bratz Industrial Espionage
- UK Consumers Wising Up about Credit-What Happens i...
- Web Marketing 2.0
- Will Kohl's and JC Penney's Chase Target and Wal-M...
- Language lessons and Translation Services for Busi...
- Dick's Sporting Goods Expands Plainfield Distribut...
- Direct Marketing Solutions
- Golden State Buys Distribution Center to Grow McDo...
- Great Source for Truck Accessories
- Merger Planners Failed to Plan for Departure of Cu...
- To Ease or Not to Ease, Not an Easy Question
- Epocrates Continues to Push Distribution of Online...
- Quick Run Down of Movie Distribution Services via ...
- Making Solar Energy Sheets by the FootBall Field
- ▼ December (40)
Mattel Inc, maker of the Barbie doll, has made claims that it has legal claim to the Bratz line of fashion dolls owned by its competitor MGA Entertainment.
Mattel claims that the designer of the Bratz was employed by Mattel at the time he drew the original concept drawings. Mattel has secretly applied for a copyright of the dolls with that intellectual property and now claimed that they own the rights to MGA's product line which has dented Mattel sales for the last five years.
Mattel also claims that MGA hired away key employees throughout Mexico, the United States, and Canada and those employees are accused of steeling information from sales information, to documents, plans and other secrets.