Economy Recalls trucking strike Logistics business systems supply chain disruption warehousing food Business tools News Technology freight Unions and Guilds Distributor Credit Management Fleet Management Great Employees Operations Improvement Pricing Solutions distribution talk Christmas Season Ideas Managing Debt Ports Trade Shows bankruptcy management paradigm route optimization tools Alternative Businesses China Falling Editors Note Excess Inventory Lawsuits Licensing Profit and Loss Report Recession Wal-Mart advertising Tips environmental logistics relocations retail shortages Accounting Restatements Airport Privatization Consumers Harmed Editor Comments Education and Training European Business Government Plans Hosting Inflation International Trade Market Conditions Movie Distribution Photo Rail Software Vehicles distribution real estate horizontal integration imports k-rail recycling distribution regulation scandals - Prosecutions trade free zones trains vertical integration warranty repair
- South East Gas Shortage
- Quality Scrubs And More
- The Dow Plummets Then Rebounds Many Losers Than Ju...
- Rent To Own
- Alternative Options For Distributors
- Blue Nile Diamonds
- Customers Who Aren't Getting Railed
- Economic Upheavals Possible Effects On Trucking Se...
- Centering Clay Made Simple
- American Airlines Revisited
- Laptop Decisions
- FedEx Stocks Fall
- Dallas & Fort Worth Get Ahead as Warehousing Hub D...
- World Markets Going Haywire
- Lawsuit Representation, Know Your Rights
- Skorpion Zinc Mine Not Impacted by Strike in Namib...
- Uganda Working to Avert Strike
- Need A Vacation?
- Stocks Plummet, Regulation Looming?
- High Energy Low Calorie
- ABF To Expand
- Employee Screening Services
- 2Q Kroger Increase
- High Quality Luxury Timepieces
- No Layoffs At American Airlines Yet
- Professional House Plans
- Post Tunnel Fire, Eurotunnel May ReOpen
- Centralizing Logistics
- Freight Shipping Solutions
- Matching UPS, FedEx Picks Up The Pace
- Answering Settlement Questions
- Gustav Oil Fears Decline
- Cola Wars Revisited
- UPS Improves Efficiency In Heavy Freight Lanes
- Custom Home Plan Options
- Another Logistics Merger
- ▼ September (36)
- ► 2007 (204)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
9:32 AM | Author: Brett Bumeter - Unknown | | | Edit Post
Feel Good Watches, makers of the finest luxury timepieces, offer the style and sophistication many celebrities and sports stars have come to know. Whether you are searching for a selection of world renowned Swiss manufactured patek phillipe watches or perhaps a lovely array of brietling watches, you are assured to find whatever your hearts desire. In addition to their wide selection, Feel Good Watches is a name you can trust to deliver the highest quality selection along with professional service and superior knowledge of these prestigious timepieces.
Along with an excellent collection of patek phillipe and brietling wathes, FGW also offers a wide variety of both mens and womans jewelry as well as rare collectible watches and clocks. Ira Schneider, the man behind Feel Good Watches, has been a collector of classic timepieces for over 30 years and is a member of the International Watch and Jewelry Guild as well as the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors. Schneider's business prides itself on professional service and knowledge as well as the ability to obtain a wide variety of prestigious timepieces for their customers.